The Sting takes stock racing to a new level with its patented Sintered and Rotor design technology along
with a short stack which equates to 30% more power output than traditional stock motors.
Encompassing the following:
· Newly designed can to allow maximum airflow FLOW-MAX II™body design
· Highest grade aluminum to withstand high temperatures.
· Advance timing from 20 – 50 degree’s
· New sensor connector protective guard end plate design
· Aluminum lightweight end plate to assist with further cooling (Red)
· Grade 5 ball bearings
· Strong aluminum mounting sensor unit
· Newly designed silver plated soldering tabs
· NdFeB Neodymium Magnet Rotor with ZX Balancing
■ FLETA ZX STING Motors SPECIFICATIONS
||Diameter : 35.8mm
Length : 53.2mm
FLETA ZX STING Rotor
■ FLETA ZX STING Motors Gearing Chart
|1/10 Touring Boost
||5.8 ~ 6.2
||5.0 ~ 5.5
||4.2 ~ 4.7|
|1/10 Touring Blinky
|1/10 2WD Buggy Blinky
|1/10 4WD Buggy Blinky
|1/12 On road
||dia 66mm |
●Gearing chart is for reference only.
●Depending on the track size, track conditions, ESC settings, the gear ratio can be change at any time.
Please note this motor is not legal with the following associations.
IFMAR, ROAR, BRCA, JMRCA