Team Associated is proud to release its next generation of 1:10 scale 4WD electric touring car, the RC10TC7 FT, our most refined kit to date!
The touring car racing class has matured to a competition level higher than ever before, and the engineers behind the doors of Area 51 have been hard at work to make sure the TC7 will set the pace. The RC10TC7 FT car kit comes packed full of Factory Team options and a refined suspension package with precise adjustments, resulting in an unequalled level of consistency.
With over four year's development on the TC6 chassis, the RC10TC7 FT car kit arrives including all the Factory Team test parts Area 51 has had in the works for the last several years. The focus was on a more precise feel with updates in suspension component composites and ultra-smooth FOX® shocks with Genuine Kashima® Coat. The floating servo controls an updated dual bellcrank steering system with a low center of gravity and refined Ackermann range, which allows the most direct steering feeling for any track condition. The updated motor mount is centrally located to produce the most consistent chassis flex to help keep cornering predictable. Accurate gear alignment provides high efficiency, acceleration and top speed.
The RC10TC7 FT gives you all the key features and options necessary to keep you at the top of the racing circuit, all without sacrificing affordability. With its prototype sweeping the modified podium at 2015 R.O.A.R. Paved On-Road Nationals, it's easy to see that the RC10TC7 FT kit is another Champion by Design from Team Associated!
Feature DetailsUpdated suspension geometry
- Carbon composite material used for the best combination of strength at minimized mass
- Optimized suspension arm length and shock mounting positions
- Pivot ball on inner hinge pin allows free pin movement at any toe or kickup angle
- Insert system for precise adjustment of toe and inner pin width
- Independent arm mount design to allow maximum flex through entire chassis length, resulting in better grip on all track conditions
FOX� shocks with Genuine Kashima® Coat
- Ultra-smooth Kashima® Hard Coating for minimal friction and extended wear
- Hard-coated shock shafts with polished finish
- Machined piston and bushing sets for the most precise build
- Updated bladder profile for consistent performance
New one-piece motor mount
- Central mounting to allow free chassis flex in either direction
- One-piece design ensures proper spur/pinion gear alignment
- Floating spur helps to center flex point of top plate giving better overall traction
Updated drive belts
- Optimized length for better on-power steering
- Softer material for a more efficient drive-train
Updated dual bellcrank steering system
- Low profile mounting for an overall lower center of mass
- Optimized Ackermann and steering rates
- Horizontal ballstuds for fine Ackermann adjustments
- 8 precision bearings for accurate swing motion
Floating servo mount
- Servo mounts to chassis center to allow equal chassis flex in both directions and a tweak-free assembly
- Mount ties to steering bellcrank posts for stable servo positioning
- Slotted servo mount design allows fit for almost any servo size
Narrow chassis with optimized flex characteristics
- 2.25mm graphite laminate for optimized flex characteristics
- A narrow 88mm wide to minimize chassis dragging at maximum chassis roll angles
- Chassis ballast mass mounting locations to fine-tune mass balance
Vertical ball stud bearing caps
- Optimized position for inner ball stud
- Vertical ballstud orientation allows for fine adjustments of roll center height
- 3 link position options give precise control of camber gain
Rear gear diff for maximum performance and minimal maintenance
- Lightweight design
- Durable composite construction
- Optimized for a wide "tuning window" to maximize useable adjustability
- Hard-anodized aluminum outdrives for low wear and long life
Front spool with replaceable composite outdrives
- Outdrives allow the use of existing CVA bone blades to minimize binding at the bearing surface
- Composite outdrives are replaceable at low cost in the event of a CVA bone blade failure
This vehicle needs extra parts to make it operational. Click on the SPECS tab above to see what extra equipment you'll need to make the vehicle operational, such as motor and battery pack.
RC10TC7 Factory Team Kit shown on these pages equipped with items NOT included in kit: Reedy motor, battery, ESC, servo, receiver, wheels, tires, body, and pinion gear. Assembly and painting required.